The SkyLoc name has always been synonymous with durable, reliable performance. The new SkyLoc® II Series is built on that reputation, but we’ve added features that make this series safer, and easier to use than ever before.
Our new lightweight, fiberglass reinforced, stackable nylon housings include things like a big carry handle opposite a flat surface, making the units easier to transport and store. A swivel connection on top combined with a swivelling snap hook means no twisting on your anchorage. And a rubberized, form-fitted cable grip makes feeding out cable a snap.
SkyLoc II Series Additional Features:
• Fiberglass reinforced nylon housing
• Load-bearing steel frame
• Over-sized steel anchor swivel
• Non-centrifugal locking mechanism
• Lightweight and incredibly rugged
• Exceeds the Class A requirements of ANSI Z359.14
• Exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1910 and 1926