Portable Anchor Points For Rooftops
The freestanding energy absorbing post provides worker safety at heights where there is an occasional or temporary requirement to access flat roofs or structures.
The energy absorbing post is contained within an anchor device consisting of a galvanized steel frame and galvanized steel weights bolted onto rubber coated base weights. In the event of a fall, the post deploys to limit the load on the system while the weights simultaneously create a friction anchor between the unit and the roof surface.
Temporary Fall Protection Anchors
The freestanding energy absorbing post is used on nominally flat roofs up to a maximum pitch of 5° where it is impractical to install traditional fixed posts or rigid anchor posts to the roof or supporting structure. The post has been tested and approved for use on concrete, single ply membrane, bitumen membrane, asphalt-sanded, asphalt-stone chipped and steel roof profiles.
The freestanding energy absorbing post is for use as a single point anchor.
Portable Anchor Point Features
- Installs on nominally flat or up to 5 degree sloped roofs
- Non-penetrating design rests on roof surface
- Built-in energy absorbing system for added safety
- Complete with 16 – 45 lb. (20 kg) counterweights – includes four PVC coated base plates
- Integrated handles for easy transport
- Compatible with fall arrest connecting systems
- Portable and reusable
- Lifting kit is also available
Expertise In Portable Fall Arrest Anchors
Maximizing the fall protection provided by the freestanding energy absorbing post requires the proper harnesses, lanyards, and training. FLS is your turnkey fall protection provider.
Contact us today for more information on our portable energy absorbing roof anchors.