Fall Safety For Aircraft Hangars
The FlexBridge provides the functionality of our FlexRail rigid rail enclosed track in a bridge format. Much like an overhead crane, the FlexBridge can be positioned anywhere along the runway and provide large areas of fall protection coverage. The FlexBridge is an ideal solution in aircraft hangars with helicopters, different types of aircraft and parking positions, and existing overhead cranes.
Innovative Rail Design
FlexBridge spans are available from 10′-50′ and can be installed on new runways or retrofitted to existing overhead crane runways. FlexBridge rigid rail systems are available in steel and aluminum. All FlexBridges can be manually positioned without motors. Short span bridges follow the user in all directions while long span bridges (20′-50′) are provided with pull ropes for positioning. For added flexibility, parallel FlexRail tracks can be installed for bypass capability.
FlexBridge Rigid Rail Features
- Mobile overhead fall protection
- Rigid rail design reduces fall distances
- Multiple bridges can be utilized on a set of runway tracks
- Multiple users on single or multiple rails
- Can be retrofitted to existing overhead structure or cranes
Complies with US OSHA 1910, ANSI Z359.6 and Canadian CSA Z259.2 standards for Engineered Fall Protection.
Only the highest quality material is used in the manufacture and installation of each FlexBridge system:
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 facility
- Each system is engineered to the most stringent standards
- All fabrication welds are subject to inspection and dye penetrant or magnetic particle testing
- Each system is load tested as part of certification for use
Fall Protection System Durability
FlexBridge systems and structural connecting components are available in hot-dip galvanized or painted for added durability and corrosion control.