Fall Protection Anchors For A Wide Range Of Suspended Access Applications
FLS Bolt On Tieback Anchors are a safe, practical and permanent anchorage solution. Clamped directly onto new or existing structural steel using patented/proprietary BeamClamp® steel to steel fixing solution. Bolt On Tieback Anchors can be installed without having to reach the underside of the roof. Best suited to retrofit but can be used in new builds.
Cost effective and proven, these anchors are used for fall protection and a wide range of suspended access applications including window cleaning and exterior building maintenance. Tieback anchor provide an ideal safety solution for rope descent systems where specific use and height restrictions apply and workers are operating suspended power platforms and temporary rigging equipment, or anywhere leading edge hazards exist.
Features & Benefits
- BeamClamp® options available for either tapered (BT clamps) or parallel flanges (BA clamps)
- Adjustable, if the steel is not in the correct position it can be adjusted easily
- Guaranteed Factor of Safety without the need for non destructive testing
- Maintenance-free with periodic inspections as part of on-going use
- No hot work permits required
Effective Fall Protection
The FLS tieback anchor system provides an ideal safety solution when any of the following are needed:
- Lifeline anchorage for workers operating on powered suspended platforms
- Fall protection anchorage where leading edge hazards exist
- Safety tieback anchorage for temporary rigging equipment
- Rope descent system anchorage where specific use and height restrictions apply
Suitable for all flat roofs as fall arrest anchors for securing worker lifelines, suspension of boatswain chair or the tying back of temporary suspended access equipment such as outrigger beams.