Anchorage Connections for Suspended Maintenance and Rooftop Fall Protection
Flexible Lifeline Systems Tieback Anchors provide safe, practical and reliable anchorage points for a range of rooftop and facade work. Recognized for their quality and durability, our permanent tiebacks are engineered to exceed OSHA standards and resist fracture, pullout, and permanent deformation.
Whether you only require the posts themselves or a fully-designed and installed system, Flexible Lifeline Systems addresses the needs of even most challenging of fall safety requirements. Common rigid post designs are in stock and ready to ship! Rapid production and delivery is available for custom anchor projects.
FLS Tieback Anchors are the ideal safety solution for any of the following:
- Lifeline anchorage for workers operating on self powered or roof powered platforms and stages
- Independent fall protection anchors for window washing davit systems, building and facade maintenance systems
- Rope descent system anchor where specific use and height restrictions apply
- Fall protection anchor where leading edge hazards exist
- Temporary rigging equipment