Roof Anchors For Fall Protection and Facade Access
Flexible Lifeline Systems Tie-Back Anchors have long been recognized for their quality and durability. Our engineers have developed a range of rooftop tieback anchors to provide safe, practical and permanent anchorage solutions for window washing, building maintenance and facade maintenance. Cost effective and proven, Flexible Lifeline Systems roof tieback anchors are used for fall protection and a wide range of suspended access applications. The roof anchor provides an ideal fall protection anchor for rope descent systems where specific use and height restrictions apply and where workers are operating suspended roof powered platforms and self powered platforms on permanently installed davits and temporary rigging equipment, or anywhere leading edge hazards exist.
Roof Anchor Effectiveness
Our tieback anchor system provides an ideal safety solution when any of the following are needed:
- Lifeline anchorage for workers operating on self powered or roof powered platforms and stages.
- Independent fall protection anchors for window washing davit systems, building and facade maintenance systems.
- Fall protection anchor where leading edge hazards exist
- Rooftop tieback anchor for temporary rigging equipment
- Rope descent system anchor where specific use and height restrictions apply