"Clamp On" Storage Tank Fall Protection Systems
Above ground storage tanks require construction, inspection, operations, maintenance, and testing work at height. Providing effective fall protection to workers anytime they access the working / walking surface at height is required. Currently installed on thousands of above-ground storage tanks and providing a protective workplace for tank workers throughout North America. Tank Anchors℠ from Flexible Lifeline Systems provide a level of quality and assurance unlike anything else found on the market. Designed to provide either active fall restraint or fall arrest protection, these systems include tank anchor and user equipment.
TANK ANCHOR FEATURES / BENEFITS / OPTIONS:
- Simple and Economical Installation with No Drilling or Hot Work
- Designed and Fabricated to Stringent Engineering Standards
- Reliable, Cost-effective, and Meets OSHA/ANSI Standards
- Provides Continuous 360° Protection for Multiple Users in Restraint or Arrest
- Suitable for All Weather and Chemical Environments
- Offered in Construction-grade or Corrosion-resistant Steel
- Neoprene Gasket Properly Seats Anchor Protects the Attaching Structure from Damage
- Enables Workers to Focus on the Job-at-hand Rather than Obstacles and Hazards
- Size and Configuration of Tank Anchors are Application/Customer-specific
- Supplied With or Without User Equipment, Positioning Rope, Lanyard and Lifelines
Designed for Travel Restraint or Fall Arrest
When designed and properly used to provide travel restraint fall protection for tank workers, tank anchors prevent workers from reaching the edge of the tank. These systems are ideal and require limited user trainer. Tank Anchors that are designed for restraint include a Tank Anchor, leading-edge energy absorbing lanyard and cable extender or self-retracting lifeline, and a compliant harness.
When designed and properly used to provide fall arrest fall protection for tank workers, tank anchors allow workers to be less restricted but require more complex training, design, usage, and maintenance than restraint systems. Depending on the risks and hazards, these systems are ideal for certain types of work. Tank Anchors for arrest include a Tank Znchor, a leading-edge energy absorbing lanyard and cable extender or self-retracting lifeline, and a compliant harness.