Flexible Lifeline Systems Quality Policy
It is the Policy of FLEXIBLE LIFELINE SYSTEMS to provide our Customers with quality products that meet or exceed their requirements and/or the requirements of recognized industry standards and to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. We accomplish this by adhering to procedures and monitoring quality objectives that recognize customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Flexible Lifeline Systems supports and maintains a quality management system compliant with the rigorous requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. These standards require an organization to:
- Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Benefits to our customers of following ISO 9001 Requirements:
- We focus on understanding customer requirements and expectations
- We make sure our products will also meet customer requirements, industry and regulatory standards
- We follow standard procedures in all operations to ensure consistent quality results
- We monitor suppliers to ensure raw materials and products used in our system meet all requirements
- We ensure employees are trained in the functions they perform
- We analyze issues that occur to correct the root cause and continually improve the effectiveness of our processes
- We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction and long term relationships