In-House Manufacturing For Fall Protection Systems
Flexible Lifeline Systems, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization in the design and fabrication of Fall Protection Systems. Our certificate number is 7942 and awarded by World Certification Services, Ltd. Our strict adherence to our quality assurance program ensures our customers receive the highest quality products with full material traceability.
FLS recently completed an expansion to further increase our fabrication and manufacturing capabilities. Our 4 acre facility has over 46,000 square feet of production floor space, serviced by up to 10 ton overhead cranes. With this capacity, we can accommodate even the largest fall protection fabrication projects on time and on budget.
FLS fabricates all fall protection systems and structural supports in accordance with AISC and with AWS D1.1 certified welders and inspectors.
Our in-house fabrication facility and quality assurance programs ensure strict adherence to procedures and specifications and full material traceability, thus guaranteeing a quality product to the end user.
Below is some of our fabrication equipment:
- CNC PMI Upcut Saw with CNC Tiger Stop Feed Table
- CNC Elumatic SBZ-131 Profile Processor
- CNC Waterjet
- CNC Shear, 12′
- CNC Turret Punch, 30T
- CNC Press Brake, 135T
- CNC Sunrise Dual Station Ironworker, 110T
- Hydmech Automatic Indexing Steel Bandsaw
- Dual Station Geka Ironworker, 110T
- Dual Station Kingsland Ironworker, 125T
- Piranha Ironworker, 35T
- Hydraulic Tapping Machine
- Ercolina Tube Bender
- Ercolina Profile Bender
- Multiple OTC Daihen Profile Pulse Dual Process (Steel/Aluminum) and Miller Welding Machines
- Vertical Mill
- Horizontal Lathe