Stay compliant with the latest standards in fall protection
Having Active Fall protection systems reviewed, tested and certified in accordance with OSHA and ANSI-mandated certification guidelines and requirements ensures that systems function as originally designed, meet operational demands, and are current with the latest engineering standards/practices and federal code. Offered as an enhancement to our standard annual inspection services since 2009, Flexible Lifeline Systems 5-Year Engineering Design Review (EDR) and Recertification services provide the greatest level of compliance and assurance available.
Our comprehensive services help customers satisfy:
- OSHA General Duty Clause
- Minimum Requirements for a Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
- All Manufacturer Requirements
5 Year Engineering Design Review and Recertification
Our Inspection and EDR services assist customers in the development and implementation of a comprehensive managed fall protection program. Our team is comprised of professional, authorized, competent, and qualified people with over two decades experience in Fall Protection Systems Design/Engineering.
Components of the review and certification process:
- Visual and Physical Inspection of system(s) to ensure good working order and compliance
- Consultation with competent persons and authorized users of the system
- Evaluation of any changes to risks, hazards, or tasks since original installation
- Thorough review of original design by a Qualified Professional Engineer
- Qualified Professional Engineer drawings/specs and 5-Year Certification to be provided, stamped upon request
- If required, specifications and quote is provided for necessary upgrades