Pre-assembled warehouse and loading dock railing kit
Railing is frequently required to meet safety standards in both warehouses and on loading docks. Hazards are abundant in both areas and safety railing can be used for a number of different purposes. Safety railing can be used to protect people from falling from the end of the dock where truck pulls up. And safety railing can be used to protect pedestrians and workers from forklifts and other moving warehouse vehicles.
The FlexKit railing system is everything you need to install a sturdy railing system in one box. Elbows, crosses and tees arrive prefitted to the upright pipes to save you time and eliminate guesswork. Easy to assemble and install. Requires no welding or threading.
There are multiple unique benefits to the FlexKit safety railing system including the following:
- FlexKits are available immediately.
- FlexKit meets or exceeds OSHA and BOCA standards
- Corrosion resistant, reliable and durable fittings
- Pipe is powder coated in safety yellow for visibility
(Also available in galvanized Iron/Steel or Aluminum)
- Easily assembled with a standard hex tool
- Low system cost