Rooftop Horizontal Lifeline Systems For Fall Arrest
FLS Multi Span Lifeline Systems are versatile, economical solutions that equip rooftop workers with continuous, active fall protection. A single horizontal lifeline allows up to three workers to perform their tasks with complete fall protection. Because workers are continually attached to the safety line, Multi Span Lifelines make it possible for workers to safely access all areas of a rooftop.
The FLS Flexible Horizontal Lifeline has created a revolution in fall arrest system design through the use of energy absorbing anchorage posts. Multi Span Lifelines can extend up to 50 feet between posts. The system is modular and utilizes a post and base plate allowing for easy configuration and streamlined efficient installation.
Compatible With All Major Roof Types
In the event of a fall, energy absorbing anchorage posts disperse and minimize loads applied to the rooftop. The system has been designed for application across virtually all major roof types including relatively delicate roof structures without costly penetrations and closures. The system can also be applied to standing seam, membrane or metal profile rooftops.
FLS Multi Span Lifelines has been third-party tested. They meet both OSHA and ANSI requirements as well as standards set by CSA 13-04 & 16-04.
Experts In Roof Fall Protection
We are acknowledged as the only true turnkey provider of innovative fall arrest solutions. As the industry leader, FLS sets the standards for fall arrest capability, quality and efficiency.
Flexible Multi Span Lifeline Features
FLS horizontal lifelines are engineered to meet your requirements, but here are a few features you can expect from any FLS Rooftop Multi Span system:
- Engineered to protect the number of users you require (usually three)
- Extends fall safety continuously to all areas of the rooftop
- Engineered to distribute the load on the roof in the event of a fall
- Systems are tough and long lasting
- Systems are easy to design and install
- Design works with a variety of roof profiles and around obstacles
- Compatible with all major roofing systems
- Can be utilized on virtually all roof types
- Grade 316 stainless steel 5/16″ (8mm) diameter wire and brackets