Portable Anchor Points For Rooftops
The freestanding rooftop anchor provides worker safety at heights where there is an occasional or temporary requirement to access flat roofs or structures. This portable, non-penetrating, deadweight anchor system can be used on rooftops that have a pitch of 5 degrees or less.
No individual component of the Freestanding Rooftop Anchor system weighs more than 56 lbs and each weight includes built-in handles so it can be easily deployed and quickly put to use.
Portable Anchor Point Advantages
- Installs on nominally flat or up to 5 degree sloped roofs
- Non-penetrating design rests on roof surface
- Integrated handles for easy transport
- Compatible with fall arrest connecting systems
- Portable and reusable
- Can be used for temporary or permanent fall protection
Expertise In Portable Fall Arrest Anchors
Maximizing the fall protection provided by freestanding rooftop anchors requires the proper harnesses, lanyards, and training. FLS is your turnkey fall protection provider.
Contact us today for more information on our portable energy absorbing roof anchors.