Portable Anchor Points for Roofs
Freestanding roof anchors provide worker safety at heights where there is an occasional or temporary requirement to access flat roofs or structures. This portable, non-penetrating, dead weight anchor system can be used on roofs that have a pitch of 5 degrees or less. No individual component of the freestanding roof anchor system weighs more than 56 lbs. and each weight includes built-in handles so it can be easily deployed and quickly put to use.
Portable Anchor Point Advantages
- Installs on nominally flat or up to 5 degree sloped roofs
- Non-penetrating design rests on roof surface
- Integrated handles for easy transport
- Compatible with fall arrest connecting systems
- Portable and reusable
- Can be used for temporary or permanent fall protection
Expertise In Portable Fall Arrest Anchors
Maximizing the fall protection provided by freestanding roof anchors requires the proper harnesses, lanyards, and training. FLS is your fall protection expert for assessing and addressing any potential rooftop fall hazards. Contact us today for more information on our portable energy absorbing roof anchors.