Rigid Rail Fall Protection For Industrial Applications
The FLS FlexRail is used in a wide variety of general industry applications. FlexRail enclosed rigid rail track provides excellent linear fall arrest capability with minimal fall distances. The FlexRail is ideal for lower working heights and light weight supporting structures, as its distributed loads are much less than those of a typical horizontal lifeline. Unlike conventional beam and trolley systems, the FlexRail’s 1:100 movement to weight ratio ensures the trolley is always overhead, eliminating potential in-line swing falls.
FlexRail systems can have unsupported spans from 6′ to 100′ and typically support 1 to 4 users or more. Parallel tracks provide bypass capability allowing workers to easily pass each other during work activities. An appropriate length self-retracting lifeline and full body harness allow workers to maintain 100% tie off from the ground up. The enclosed track design prevents ice and debris from building up, allowing the FlexRail to be used effectively in even the worst conditions.
Typical General Industry Uses
- Tanks inside a building
- Flat bed truck tarping
- Ovens and process equipment in food manufacturing
- Heavy equipment manufacturing
- Molding machine fall protection
- Vinyl pool manufacturing
- Routine maintenance on elevated equipment
Complies with US OSHA 1910, ANSI Z359.6 and Canadian CSA Z259.2 standards for Engineered Fall Protection.
Quality Fall Arrest Systems
Only the highest quality material is used in the manufacture and installation of each fall arrest system.
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 facility
- ASTM A570 or A607 grade steel
- All connecting hardware is SAE J-429 Grade 5 material
- Each system is engineered to the most stringent engineering standards
- All fabrication welds are subject to inspection and dye penetrant or magnetic particle testing
- Each system is load tested as part of certification for use
FlexRail systems and structural connecting components are available hot-dip galvanized or painted for added durability and corrosion control.
FlexRail – Industrial Case Study
FlexRail Installation for a Warehouse
Due to new operational needs, the client needed to extend the existing systems in one bay to offer further fall protection coverage for their workers. The total addition was of 250ft of Twin FlexRail.
Rigid Rail Fall Safety Solutions
Select below for more information about specific rigid rail safety solutions.