Rigid Rail In Bridge Format For Industrial Applications
The FLS FlexBridge provides the functionality of our FlexRail rigid rail enclosed track in a bridge format. Much like an overhead crane, the FlexBridge can be positioned anywhere along the runway and provide large areas of fall protection coverage. The FlexBridge is an ideal solution in industrial applications with existing overhead cranes or varying areas where fall protection is needed.
FlexBridge spans from 10′-50′ are available and can be installed on new runways or retrofitted to existing overhead crane runways. FlexBridge rigid rail systems are available in steel and aluminum. All FlexBridges can be manually positioned without motors. Short span bridges follow the user in all directions while long span bridges (20′-50′) are provided with pull ropes for positioning. For added flexibility, parallel FlexRail tracks can be provided for bypass capability.
Typical General Industry Uses
- Sea container repair and maintenance bays
- Truck and trailer manufacturing bays
- Heavy equipment manufacturing
Quality Fall Protection Systems
Only the highest quality material is used in the manufacture and installation of each fall arrest system.
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 facility
- Each system is engineered to the most stringent engineering standards
- All fabrication welds are subject to inspection and dye penetrant or magnetic particle testing
- Each system is load tested as part of certification for use
Complies with US OSHA 1910, ANSI Z359.6 and Canadian CSA Z259.2 standards for Engineered Fall Protection.
- Mobile overhead fall protection
- Bridge can be stored out of the way when not in use
- Rigid rail design reduces fall distances
- Can be retrofitted to existing overhead structures or cranes
- Multiple bridges can be utilized on a set of runway tracks
- Multiple users on single or multiple rails
FlexBridge systems and structural connecting components are available hot-dip galvanized or painted for added durability and corrosion control.
FlexBridge Industrial Fall Protection Case Study
FLS Fall Protection for Piping Distribution
Merfish came as a new customer for Flexible Lifeline Systems, seeking out a fall protection solution for its employees climbing stacks of pipe in order to attach rigging hardware for lifting with overhead cranes.
Rigid Rail Fall Safety Solutions
Select below for more information about specific rigid rail safety solutions.