Here is just a small sample of the more unique active and passive custom fall protection solutions we’ve worked on:
Horizontal and vertical lifeline systems for billboard structures.
Rigid rail trolley system integrated with an overhead crane.
Custom tank anchors for accessing the top of storage tanks.
Additional custom work includes:
- custom railings retrofitted for servicing the tops of large factory ovens
- fall protection anchors for pallet racks
- overhead fall protection mounted inside of caves for servicing transformers in a hydroelectric dam
- track mounted cart with fall arrest davits for working on a dam
- enclosed track rigid rail in angled bridge format for multiple aircraft hangars
- small foot print portable fall protection for manufacturing facilities
- horizontal lifelines on cruise ships
- overhead enclosed track rigid rail with mechanical turntable intersection for aircraft maintenance
- custom hinged platforms in a robotic distribution center
- retractable ladders and rotating anchor points for injection molding machines