Interested in a career in fall protection?
Flexible Lifeline Systems is a leading provider of innovative fall protection solutions with an impressive reputation in the industry. Experience the rewards and challenges of working for a company focused on the safety of our workforce and protecting those exposed to fall hazards.
Below is a list of current openings at FLS:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Locations: Southern California, Wisconsin or Florida
Selling to Save Lives!
Flexible Lifeline Systems, the industry leader in turnkey fall protection solutions, is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our team as a Territory Manger.
Fall Protection is the fastest growing segment in the personal protective equipment market. Recent updates and changes to OSHA regulations ensure continued market growth for many years to come.
The ideal candidate will have solution based sales experience including design, engineering, fabrication and installation.
Why Flexible Lifeline Systems?
- A generous amount of company provided leads.
- Competitive base salary plus commission.
- Lucrative commission structure for unlimited income potential.
- Experienced internal resources dedicated to supporting your efforts.
- Well established industry leader.
- Small company environment with big company infrastructure.
What makes this job awesome?
As a regional territory manager you will call directly on and visit customer sites in a wide array of unique industries very few get to experience. Some of these include:
- Aircraft manufacturing and maintenance hangars servicing fighter jets to massive cargo planes.
- Manufacturing facilities that make everything from guns to toilet paper.
- Underground freezer storage facilities to the tops of skyscrapers.
- Transportation and maintenance facilities for buses, trains, trucks and even space ships.
You will work hand in hand with the safety and management professionals at these Fortune 1000 companies to collaboratively develop unique fall protection solutions to ensure their employees go home safe each day.
- Call on and sell our fall protection solutions to fortune 1000 companies in the industrial, aviation and commercial markets as well as related government and military clients.
- Meet assigned targets for total sales and gross margin.
- Develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level management.
- Develop and execute individual business development plan.
- Promptly action on inbound leads.
- Efficiently qualify new leads.
- Aggressively pursue all assigned opportunities.
- Perform ANSI compliant fall hazard surveys
- Regularly travel in designated territory performing site visits and customer consultations to determine solutions and obtain detailed information for estimates and proposals.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates and technical proposals.
- Maintain CRM database of assigned leads and opportunities.
- Follow FLS sales process.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Attend networking and tradeshow events
- Travel: 30%-40% overnight
Desired Skills and Experience
Basic Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years sales experience or, in lieu of education, 6+ years of related sales experience preferably in the safety or industrial fields.
- Proven track record of professional success.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CRM systems, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and detail oriented problem solving skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of fall protection solutions, regulations and/or construction processes.
- Professional Sales Training.
- Read construction drawings, take measurements and prepare to scale hand or AutoCAD sketches for estimating.
- Employee must be able to lift, climb (including above average heights), move, pull and transport at least 25 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs maximum infrequently.
- At customer sites the employee may be required to wear personal protective equipment including steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and/or respirators.
About this company
FLS offers a casual but fast paced work environment with a competitive salary plus unlimited commission potential, major medical, and vacation days.
Flexible Lifeline Systems is the premier fall protection solution provider in North America. By utilizing our in house engineering, drafting, fabrication, manufacturing and installation capabilities, FLS provides fall protection solutions to the military, industrial, aviation and commercial markets.
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Warehouse Coordinator assists in all areas of inventory preparation, monthly inventory counts, material handling, housekeeping, job staging, facility safety, shipping and receiving, or any combination of the above
Key Functions and Expectations:
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Coordinator is to perform essential tasks required to fulfill needs of the manufacturing, sales, and operations teams. Duties and tasks include but are not limited to packaging shipments, material handling, physical inventory counts, receiving goods, and order picking. It is essential that the Warehouse Coordinator be present and accounted for as work hours require.
Essential Job Duties:
The following is a list of general duties performed by this position on a regular basis.
- unload incoming shipments
- check in coming shipment’s physical quantity against paperwork
- stage materials at work location based on production schedules
- supply raw materials to production when requested
- load outgoing shipments
- preparation of materials for shipment
- material storage organization
- material staging / order picking per project requirements
- physical inventory counts as per selected cycles
- facility housekeeping
- palletizes and shrink wraps goods for mobilization
- toolbox check out/in per requirements of the job
- moves or carries raw and finished materials
- communicate daily with Supply Chain and other personnel
- maintain and foster a safe and compliant workspace.
- must have excellent forklift operation skills
- must have excellent overhead crane operation skills
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimal 3 years warehouse experience
- Certified forklift operator current (or previous and ability to obtain)
- Must be able to understand written or verbal instructions
Communicate well with others.
- Basic math skills are required
- Must be able to apply common sense to instructions
- Follow task out to completion
- Must be able to perform in standard situations with little or no guidance.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications
- MS Work
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- enter receipts into accounting software package
Certification, Licensing, or Registrations
- Forklift Operator Certification
Position, though usually within the confines of an enclosed warehouse, requires work out in the elements. Temperatures, as well as humidity, fluctuate in accordance with the season. Some outside work will be required as well. Warehouse Coordinator can be exposed to direct sunlight, high winds, rain, and extreme heat during the summer months
Warehouse Coordinator will work with and around moving machinery (forklifts and over-head cranes).
At any time, Warehouse Coordinator may need to enter the fabrication shop where noise levels range from moderate noise (indoor office noise) to very loud (gasoline engines, metal fabrication). HEARING PROTECTION IS REQUIRED. There is also a risk on eye injury caused by flying particles within the shop. EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED. Material moving via overhead crane also poses head injury dangers. HARD HAT IS REQUIRED. Safety shoes are required as well due to the risk of foot injury from falling materials in the shop and warehouse.
Warehouse Coordinator is required to stand or walk about 85% of the time. He/She will be required to sit, kneel, crouch, stoop, and/or crawl. Warehouse Coordinator is required to use his/her hands for a variety of tasks including, but not limited moving materials, operating forklifts, carrying boxes, etc.
Warehouse Coordinator is required to lift boxes, totes, and finished fabrications. Approximately 75% of the time, boxes, totes, and finished fabrications which are handled by hand, weigh 50 lbs. or less. However, at times he/she will be required to lift up to 80 lbs. without excessive strain.